Friday, October 15, 2010

Former child star Kim Richards, who is getting ready to try her luck in the reality TV, met her niece Paris Hilton before she agreed to share her life with the world on the hit reality show, ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’. Hilton told her simply “to be yourself” and everything would remain the same.

The Simple Life celebutante was fearless on the show and she was not worried about what people think about her and Richards said the same. But Real Housewives is like this only. People come on the show with an aim not to reveal too much about themselves but they end up revealing more than warranted.

“In the beginning, I said, ‘I don’t care what anybody thinks – I am who I am,’ ” Richards says. “But then, when some of the drama and conflict and humiliation and embarrassing moments came up, I thought, ‘Oh, my gosh, what have I done?’


“When push comes to shove, there were moments that I just thought, ‘Oh, I wish people just didn’t see that. I wish we could redo that. I wish I could take that back.’ But you can’t.”

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres tonight and you never know that you will new a side of Richards on the show. First, the show will talk about Richards’ early stardom in TV’s Nanny and the Professor and in Disney’s Escape to Witch Mountain. Then the show will proceed and show Richards, now in her mid-40s. Then she will be shown as a flake, who does not think twice about spending money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please left your comment below